- Student accommodation
- Three bedrooms + spare study room
- Shower room
- Private garden
- Fully furnished
- Bills included
- Available immediately
- Damage deposit £1500
- £107.00 per week based on three sharing.
*STUDENT ACCOMMODATION *
Albion Sales & Lettings are pleased to offer for rent a three-bedroom fully furnished property that is suitable for three students and is located near to The New Waterside UNI. Complete with the appropriate license, the accommodation is of a good standard and offers: hallway, living room, dining area, kitchen with appliances, three double bedrooms and shower room. Outside, there is a private rear garden. Rent is inclusive of Gas, Electricity, Water and WiFi. Available immediately.
Rent calculates to £107.00 per person per week based on three sharers.
Once you have viewed the property and have decided you want to take the property, ALL applicants will be asked to provide us with the following information BEFORE we carry out a reference check:
- A credit report that has been completed in the last month to prove you have no County Court Judgements, Bankruptcy or IVA’s on your credit file. You can obtain a FREE report by signing up at www.clearscore.com
- Last three months bank statements
- Last three month’s pay slips or last HMRC tax calculation to prove your income
- A current Bill (council tax, gas bill, bank statement with your current address on it) to prove where you currently live.
- Photo identification: (passport, driving license or identity card) to prove your identity.
- If you are a NON- European Citizen, we will need to see your Visa documents to prove you have the right to rent in the UK
- You should state to us how your current tenancy has been conducted (eg have you missed any rent payments or had periods of non-payment of rent, have you caused a nuisance or ever been evicted from a rental property
- In the absence of any of the above information, we will use the services of "Vouch" to complete a full reference check.
If you require a guarantor to support your application, they will be required to provide the above information and will have to undergo a full reference check.
If you do not have a guarantor and have a poor credit history, we may ask for additional financial assurances. We may ask that you pay an additional amount of rent in advance
The standard requirement before move-in is one month’s rent payable in advance at least 48 hours before the tenancy is due to commence & a damage deposit equivalent to 5 weeks rent ( for rents up to £50,000 per year)
we are members of the Property Ombudsman, we hold Client money protection with Client Money protect and we are members of the United Kingdom Association of Letting Agents (UKALA)
Company application fee (Non assured shorthold tenancy) is charged at £350 inc VAT